Things To Do¶
|date:||February 04, 2017|
- Add a parallel to Pipe for the Any compound validator that performs validation for each validator to python from left to right.
- Make a test fixture for validators, to make testing really easy.
- Consider moving htmlfill to ElementTree or another DOM-ish structure, instead of HTMLParser. Or re-implement with another parser but same interface.
- Relatedly, test and give recipes for Ajax-ish validation, when fully client-side validation doesn’t work.
- Better tests for
- Seperate out
doctest_xml_compare, maybe (useful in any doctested web test).
doctest_xml_comparework with wildcards/ellipses. Maybe with non-XHTML.
- Some more ways to build validation. Validation from docstrings or method signatures.