What’s New In FormEncode 1.2.5¶
This article explains the latest changes in FormEncode version 1.2.5 as compared to its predecessor, FormEncode 1.2.4.
- New official BitBucket code repository at formencode/official-formencode.
- The method field_is_empty was added to
formencode.validators.FormValidatorso subclasses can use the same logic for emptiness and users can override it if necessary.
- The view attribute is no longer considered special when scanning Compound validators and Schemas for validators.
formencode.validators.RequireIfMissingand RequireIfPresent form validators now use the same empty/missing logic as the is_empty method of
- Validators can say if they accept containers (list, tuple, set, etc) and schema will actively refuse those values if a validator does not allow them.
- Superceded news with whatsnew documents that will be archived for each version. Archived all news prior to 1.2.5 in What’s New In FormEncode 0 to 1.2.4.